Terms & Conditions for Renting Holiday Apartment in John St, Bloomsbury, Central London
|1. The price for the apartment is £1295 per week, rising to £1345 for the peak summer, Christmas and New Year period.
2. The price for five nights is £1095 (£1195 during the summer) and six nights is £1195 (£1295 during the summer).
3. To secure your holiday dates, please pay a 20% deposit. The full amount must be paid two months before the start of your stay. We accept cheques (in sterling), online payment using PayPal, payment direct to our bank and also credit cards Visa and MasterCard. Please make cheques payable to Electric Marketing Ltd, which is the company that owns the building. Electric Marketing will be shown on your credit card statement.
4. If you cancel the booking our refund policy is:
Over 8 weeks notice – deposit refunded minus £25 admin fee to cover bank charges
6-8 weeks notice – 50% of rate refunded
0-6 weeks notice – no refund unless we can re-let the apartment
5. The apartment is for five people and one infant (under 36 months). Do not exceed this limit, unless by prior arrangement with us when you book.
6. The apartment will be ready for you at 2pm on the day of your arrival. If you expect to arrive before then, do let us know. If possible we will arrange for it to be ready earlier. We can offer a secure place for you to leave your luggage until it is ready during weekdays.
7. On the day of your departure, please leave by 10am. Again, if you would like to leave later, let us know and we will try to accommodate you. This will only be possible if the apartment has not been let to another party arriving later that day.
8. Please do not smoke in the apartment or anywhere in the building.
9. Pets are not allowed in the building.
10. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings while staying at the property. There is a security alarm for you to use if you wish. However we will not be liable for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience to yourselves or your property which you may suffer or incur arising out of or connected with the letting.
11. The price includes gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. If you are staying for two weeks or more, the services of a cleaner are included for two hours as well as a change of bed linen and towels. Extra cleaning can be arranged at a price of £10 per hour.
12. The building is owned by database marketing company, Electric Marketing. Its offices are in the basement, ground and first floors of the building. You will share a hallway and street door with Electric Marketing but the apartment is completely self-contained and is on the second and third floors of the building. There is no lift (elevator).
13. The directors of Electric Marketing are Melissa Mackey and Robert Bingham. We are usually on site every day during office hours and are on hand to answer any questions you may have or sort out any problems that may arise.
14. A pint of milk will be in the fridge when you arrive. If you would like us to have any other groceries waiting for you, please let us know. We do not supply soap, toilet tissue or any other type of consumables, although there is enough to get you through the first day and there is tea, coffee and sugar for you to make a drink when you arrive.
15. There is a mobile (cell) phone in the apartment for your use. It is a pre-pay phone and if you would like to use it, please let us know before you arrive and we will put £10 on it. You can pay the £10 either when you arrive or add it to your rental fee.
16. A cot and a highchair are available for your use. Please let us know that if you would like them when you book. Please bring your own sheets and bedding for the cot.
17. The price includes free, unlimited access to our wi-fi internet connection. Please bring your own device.
18. We can also offer non-feather pillows and duvets if you suffer from allergies. Please mention this when you book.