Terms & Conditions for Renting Holiday House For 6 In Farringdon, Central London
|1. The price for the house is £1295 per week.
2. The price per night is £199 if you are staying for less than seven nights. So four nights is £796, five nights is £995, six nights is £1194.
3. To secure the dates that you want, please pay a 20% deposit. The full amount must be paid two months before the start of your stay. We accept cheques (in sterling), online payment using PayPal, payment direct to our bank and also credit cards Visa and MasterCard. Please make cheques payable to Electric Marketing Ltd, which is the company that owns the building. Electric Marketing will be shown on your credit card statement.
4. If you cancel the booking our refund policy is:
Over 10 weeks notice – deposit refunded minus £25 admin fee to cover bank charges
6-10 weeks notice – 50% of rate refunded
0-6 weeks notice – no refund unless we can re-let the apartment
5. The house is for a maximum of six adults. One extra child may sleep in armchair bed in the largest bedroom. Do not exceed this limit, unless by prior arrangement with us when you book.
6. The house will be ready for you at 2pm on the day of your arrival. If you expect to arrive before then, do let us know. If possible we will arrange for it to be ready earlier. You can leave luggage with our housekeeper after 11am. If you arrive early please do not try to occupy the house while our housekeeper is busy getting it ready for you. There’s a great choice of cafes in nearby Leather Lane.
7. On the day of your departure, please leave by 11am. Again, if you would like to leave later, let us know and we will try to accommodate you. This will only be possible if the house has not been let to another party arriving later that day.
8. Please do not smoke in the house or anywhere in the building. Smoking sets off the fire alarm.
9. Pets are not allowed in the building.
10. We advise you to arrange your own travel insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings while staying at the property. We will not be liable for any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience to yourselves or your property which you may suffer or incur arising out of or connected with the letting.
11. The price includes gas and electricity, bed linen and towels. If you are staying for two weeks or more, the services of a cleaner are included for two hours as well as a change of bed linen and towels. Extra cleaning can be arranged at a price of £10 per hour.
12. The building is owned by direct marketing company, Electric Marketing . Its offices are at 22 John Street, London WC1N 2BY. Staff are available every day from 9am to 5pm and if problems in the building that cannot be resolved over the phone, we will visit. Please use the mobile phone number at the top of this page if you need to contact someone during the evening or at weekends.
13. The directors of Electric Marketing are Melissa Mackey and Robert Bingham.
14. We do not supply soap, toilet tissue or any other type of consumables, although there is enough to get you through the first day and there is tea, coffee and sugar for you to make a drink when you arrive.
15. A cot and a highchair are available for your use. Please let us know that if you would like them when you book. Please bring your own sheets and bedding for the cot.
16. The price includes free, unlimited access to our wi-fi internet connection. Please bring your own device. Passwords are in the folder of information on the table in the living space on the top floor.
17. This is an allergy friendly house with no carpets or curtains. If you require bedding that is feather-free, please mention this when you book.